Digital Invoice Processing
You can count on it – cost-cutting, secure, available anywhere.
Digital Invoice Processing
The manual entry of invoices arriving in your company not only takes up an enormous amount of time for you and your employees, but also has high cost. For example, due to long waiting and processing times, cash discounts can’t be taken. That’s not all: a lack of transparency who currently handles each invoice further complicates processes, resulting in latencies and delays.
You can easily simplify the invoice processing in your company with a digital solution! Regardless of whether invoices arrive in your company by post or electronically, e.g. by email, the complete invoice workflow can be mapped digitally – improving the whole process of handling invoices.
The digital invoice processing by d.velop is directly connected to your accounting solution (ERP, financial accounting, or merchandise management) and can be fully integrated into your ordering system and invoice process. Our solution digitizes and automates both the reading and processing of all invoices, providing a simple, fast, and transparent handling of all processes – from factual invoice verification, to release, to final account assignment.
Shorter throughput times without transport and idle times
Reduction of process costs by up to 75%
Cash discount income and prompt month-end closing
Reduced error rates due to automatic duplicate checking
Webinar – Make your invoice process an enjoyable, digital experience – Cloud-based smart invoice processing
Everything that can be automated, must be automated!
Invoice processing is a great example. Manual invoice processing drains you of valuable resources like energy, time, money, and the ability to focus on more meaningful work. Yet the whole process can be seamlessly digitalized. Let the machines do the heavy lifting for you!
d.velop Smart Invoice Processing Software can:
- be directly integrated into your ERP, accounting, or merchandise software
- process all invoices arriving via different channels (e-mail or post)
- correctly extract data, sort and classify all invoices
- set up workflows for verification, approval, and posting
Watch our Smart Invoice Processing webinar and learn how to automate your invoice workflow!
Perfect Design, Perfect Function Range.
Review, approval and account assignment
Working with the invoice processing tool is just like placing your stamp on paper-based documents – except that it is so much simpler, more intuitive, less prone to errors, significantly faster, and more convenient.
- All invoices and other key information are stored in the digital archive in a legally compliant manner, allowing for easy-as-can-be access at any time.
- Modern, transparent interfaces and intuitive user guidance guarantees that your employees can process all invoices quickly and conveniently.
- For example, if any document is scanned more than once, a corresponding alert is issued. For you this means that you are aware of possible issues at the very start of invoice processing.
- Moreover, you can check for conformity with Section 14 of the German VAT Act, which makes it easy to identify invoices with formal flaws.
Getting smarter every day
The d.velop invoice processing solution even learns from your input. A built-in auto trainer automatically generates relevant extraction rules, thus continuously improving the recognition engine.
Customers relying on our Invoice Processing solution
Fond of Bags
Every bill got a stamp. Each one was brought through the whole office. With a processing time of five to ten minutes, a few working hours can be added up. That was an extremely time-consuming and manual process. We wanted to simplify that.Tobias Kaus
Software and IT expert
Fond of Bags
Invoice processing lowers costs, improves the ability to provide information and, thanks to more efficient processing, ultimately leads to faster closing.Günter Winkler
Head of IT
Is Microsoft SharePoint set as a strategic platform in your company?
Then simply expand your SharePoint with digital invoice processing made especially for SharePoint and Microsoft 365.
Flexible. Individual. Fast.
Seamless integration with your procurement and financial accounting processes means that the captured invoice data is automatically transferred to your accounting or ERP system via an XML interface. There, the data is reconciled and then processed as usual.
The flexible interface concept supports virtually any accounting or ERP system.
You can complement the function range of your invoice processing solution by adding any other d.velop module at any time, thus seamlessly expanding your document management capibilities at your own pace.
By the way: You can even release documents on the go to speed things up.
Customizable for the perfect fit
The details of each of the four processing steps – initial account assignment, verification on the content level, sign-off, as well as final account allocation – can be configured to ensure smooth interaction with your specific verification and release procedures.
As each individual step is logged, all authorized employees, as well as the project manager or the person in charge of the cost center, are always up to date on the current processing status. This also means that they can provide immediate answers to queries from customers or colleagues.
If the person in charge is sick or on holiday, pending tasks are automatically forwarded to the designated substitute. This all but eliminates idle periods.
You have already dealt with digital invoice processing and want more detailed information? Then download our whitepaper.
Find out what we advise for implementation and project planning and learn, what pitfalls and challenges you should avoid when it comes to the invoice processing project.
Inspire your colleagues in IT for the digital processing of accounts payable.
The advantages of accounts payable processing for users and companies are obvious. But how can you even convince your IT colleagues of these advantages?
The white paper “9 arguments for your IT department” gives you convincing arguments with which you can dispel reservation. Get your employees hyped for the introduction of digital invoice processing!
This is how you benefit:
- Thoroughly proven standard solution
- Seamlessly integrates with existing ERP/financial accounting systems
- Provides immediate access to ERP/FA data or export files (e.g. databases, CSV)
- Possible to pass on data to financial accounting for direct booking
- Dual control principle
- Reduced error rates thanks to automatic duplicate check
- Freely configurable, multi-level approval procedures
- Low training requirements
- Shorter processing cycles and no transport or idle times
- Process expenditure can be reduced by up to 75%
- Results in valuable discounts and facilitates the timely preparation of monthly statements
Do you want to see for yourself what our invoice processing solution looks like or do you have any questions?
Request a free demo of d.velop software.