ECM for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Document management and business processes seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Dynamics 365
Together with d.velop software for secure document management, you turn Microsoft Dynamics 365 into the central hub for all information. You have direct access to all documents and records related to customers and suppliers without leaving your leading application.
- 40 % of paper costs can be saved through electronic documents and workflows, according to IDC.
- 280 + companies use d.velop software for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- 30 % Operating costs can be saved by companies through automated processes, according to Gartner.
M365 Dynamics Webinar
Your Dynamics 365 hand in hand with d.velop’s document management
In this 25-minute webcast, Garth McCown shows IT-decision-makers and key users an approach to reducing information silos and accelerating processes in your organization based on the existing tools Dynamics 365 (BC, F&O, Sales), Teams and SharePoint Online.
What to expect
- Challenges in your daily business
- Our approach to cover those challenges
- Live demo
d.velop strategy for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Integration into Microsoft Dynamics 365, thinking holistically
- Direct integration into all Microsoft Dynamics 365 systems. Through the direct integration of our ECM products into the respective Dynamics interface, CRM and ERP users can access all functions and better overview context-related processes. From filing all sales and purchase documents to input management and invoice approval.
- Aligned with your IT strategy in the cloud or on-premises. With our expertise, we align with your IT strategy based on where and how you want to operate your Dynamics 365. We support all deployment forms: Cloud, Hybrid, or On-Premises. You have the choice between d.velop documents and M365 SharePoint Online – all, of course, revision-proof.
- Interaction with innovative cloud apps. With the d.velop platform, you can combine and integrate many other functionalities and processes into D365. From contract management, digital signatures, and mail delivery to the integration of your output management solutions. This way, you are future-proof and minimize investment risk.
- All from one source. We accompany you in the project, from defining your requirements to implementation with your CRM or ERP partner and commissioning.
Our products for
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Save storage costs, accelerate document and business processes, and work more efficiently in ERP: These are just some of the many benefits of a fully integrated Document Management System in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Discover the advantages that d.velop’s document management can offer you.
Capture invoices easily in Microsoft Dynamics and review and approve them in the leading interface? Thanks to the digital invoice processing by d.velop, this is no longer a challenge. Do you want to find out what cost savings and efficiency improvements are possible through digital invoice processing?
Relieve employees from time-consuming routine tasks and accelerate the flow of information in your company – easily with workflow management. With the d.velop process studio, departments are empowered to map and automate their processes themselves based on modern no/low-code approaches.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Resources
Explore our resources related to Microsoft Dynamics 365…
Finance & Operations
Sales / Customer Engagement
d.velop connect for Microsoft Dynamics
Do you want to know more about the possibilities of Microsoft Dynamics?
d.velop connect for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Without the right support tools, it can be very difficult to find all the information that a company knows about a customer. Bring time-consuming searches to an end with d.velop connect for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
d.velop connect for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Finance and Operations
Start by finding out how to begin with your company-wide information center – integrated, secure, simple, and intuitive.
d.velop connect for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Or would you rather know how to integrate your data with CRM systems? Access and view archived data within its actual context – directly from Dynamics CRM.
Frequently Asked Questions about Microsoft Dynamics 365 & d.velop
Dynamics 365 is a suite of Microsoft business applications that enables customers to intelligently manage their entire business – from sales and marketing to service and operations. Central components include the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM business applications.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 ECM provides features for capturing, storing, processing, and delivering documents and content within an organization. The software allows businesses to organize and control various types of content, such as emails or electronic documents. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 ECM, document and information processes can be optimized to increase efficiency and meet compliance requirements.
For this, there have been and continue to be proven ECM (Enterprise Content Management) solutions for years, either on-premise or from the cloud.
d.velop solutions also support hybrid architectures. This allows you to use d.velop modules from the cloud in your on-premise system. We would be happy to work with you to develop the suitable best practice approach in a digitalization workshop.