Digital Accounts payable processing with
Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft 365
Challenges in accounts payable processing
The manual entry of accounts payable is associated with an enormous expenditure of time and money. Optimize the process of incoming invoices with digital SharePoint accounts payable processing. Achieve faster cycle times thanks to the accounts payable workflow and increase transparency throughout the process. The solution for Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft 365 is fully integrated with your financial accounting system, simplifying the processing of accounts payable.
Accounts payable are scanned individually or in batches and their contents are automatically indexed. If the documents are already available digitally (e.g. as an e-mail attachment), they can also be captured using text recognition. All information relevant to posting is automatically read out and transferred to the ERP system.
Transfer to ERP
SharePoint accounts payable processing is directly connected to your accounting department (e.g. ERP or financial accounting) and thus fully integrated into your ordering and accounting processes. d.velop offers a specially adapted model to transfer, pre-capture and check the digitized invoices in a workflow.
The digital accounts payable processing with SharePoint and Microsoft 365 automates the reading and processing of all incoming invoices. It thus ensures simple, fast and transparent handling of the entire accounts payable process: from factual verification to approval and final account assignment.
Your solution: Digital accounts payable processing with Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft 365
Perfect design, perfect functionality
Review, approval, account assignment
Working with the accounts payable tool is like putting a stamp on paper documents – with the difference that it is so much easier, more intuitive, less error-prone, much faster and more convenient.
- All invoices and other key information are stored in the digital archive in a legally compliant manner, allowing for easy-as-can-be access at any time.
- Modern, transparent interfaces and intuitive user guidance guarantee that your employees can process all invoices quickly and conveniently.
- For example, if any document is scanned more than once, a corresponding alert is issued. For you this means that you are aware of possible issues at the very start of the accounts payable processing.
- Moreover, you can check for conformity with Section 14 of the German VAT Act, which makes it easy to identify invoices with formal flaws.
Getting smarter every day
The solution for accounts payable processing of d.velop for Microsoft 365 even learns from your entries. A built-in trainer automatically generates relevant extraction rules and thus continuously improves the recognition engine.
Factsheet: Digital accounts payable processing with Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online
Download the factsheet now and learn how Microsoft SharePoint can help you process your incoming invoices more efficiently. Benefit from full transparency in accounts payable processes and faster processing of routine tasks.
Whitepaper: Tips and pitfalls in project planning
Digital accounts payable processing with M365 and SharePoint
What if an accounts payable processing solution with Microsoft 365 is cheaper than you think and the implementation is easier than you expect?
Why don’t you just start by digitally processing invoices in your company? Read this white paper to learn how you can benefit from this and which basic conditions and possible obstacles you have to consider.
Whitepaper: 9 arguments for your IT department
Inspire your colleagues in IT for the digital processing of accounts payable
The advantages of accounts payable processing for users and companies are obvious. But how can you even convince your IT colleagues of these advantages?
The whitepaper “9 arguments for your IT department” gives you convincing arguments with which you can dispel reservation. Inspire your employees for the introduction of digital accounts payable processing!
Added value through integration of Microsoft SharePoint accounts payable processing
Ready to talk to us?
Learn about d.velop documents first-hand.
- Date and Time – In the first step, select the date and time for your personal live demo. Afterwards we will send you a Teams Invitation.
- Your Requirements – Next, tell us about your requirements. What are the challenges for you? Which d.velop solution would you like to see?
- The Live Demo – We’ll provide the perfect contact for your live demo based on your requirements. If we’re in any doubt, we’ll simply get in touch with you to clarify the final details. You’ll be able to experience our software right in front of your eyes during the live demo.
- Trial Version – Try for example d.velop documents for free and start your trial right after the demo.
Do you want to know more about integrations of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint?
Read our blog!
Use contract management effectively in SharePoint and Microsoft 365 – Sascha Kleine-Boes
Why should you implement digital contract management with SharePoint? Learn about choosing a provider, potential advantages and examples of most-valued functions.
SharePoint as a DMS? A comparison of classic and M365-based DMS solutions – Martin Hülscher
Read about the success of SharePoint and M365 and how it opened a door to a completely new type of DMS solution.
Turn M365 and SharePoint into your Document Management System – Martin Hülscher
No more switching applications to search for documents such as invoices, specific mails or written correspondence! Enhance SharePoint with integrated ECM.