Bet on a digital inbox
The challenge begins as soon as paper and email mail arrive in companies and organizations: Documented evidence arrives through various channels as incoming mail. In many organizations, there is no standardized processing of this mail. Clear structures are lacking – these are provided by the digital inbox from d.velop:
- Reduction of costs for incoming mail processing and more efficient use of resources.
- Digital documents as the foundation for automating document and business processes.
- Continuous completeness and traceability of incoming documents in your company and organization.
Capture and distribute mail quickly and easily with the digital inbox
With d.velop solutions, you create an entry channel to process all your incoming mail, such as documents, emails, and receipts, uniformly. With d.velop’s digital inbox, you use software that can automate the manual sorting of mail and packages. The software utilizes OCR technology to identify the recipient(s) of the mail and automate the distribution.
Digital Inbox – Key Features
Digitizing Paper Mail
- Incoming documents, letters, and receipts are digitized directly through scanning or photos.
- When the incoming mail is in digital form, the recipient can be notified directly, allowing them to assess, accept, or forward the respective item promptly.
- In cases of absence, the appropriate substitute can be informed directly.
Importing and Classifying Incoming Mail
- Simply import existing documents from your file system into the d.velop software to consolidate new documents or immediately store them in the revision-proof digital file archive of d.velop, for example.
- This way, all your documents are uniformly captured and archived within seconds.
Distribute Incoming Mail
- Thanks to recipient recognition, the mail can be distributed accurately.
- d.velop’s software provides numerous interfaces, ensuring seamless processing of all documents.
Do you want to delve deeper into the topic of digital inbox?
Then browse through our d.velop blog.
Input management describes the approach to digitally capture business-relevant data, including the selection of suitable hardware and software, and the integration into downstream business processes.
In this blog article we will look at how companies can digitise their diverse information processes and put them into practice. We will show the most important steps and give tips to make the digitalisation process successful.
Why should industrial companies strive for paperless production? This question is being discussed more and more frequently in manufacturing companies and leads to discussions between internal stakeholders.
With d.velop inbound scan, you can digitize your mail and combine it with other electronic receipts.
Do you have any questions regarding our mail processing solution or any other topic? Or would you like to arrange an appointment for a free demo?