Document management with SharePoint and Microsoft 365
- 360° overview of all information
- Integration into familiar user interface
- Meet compliance requirements
Say goodbye to manual filing,
managing physical documents,
and unstructured file folders.
Say hello to your new centralized
Back in the day, companies would receive all important documents via mail. Then they would be distributed to various departments and then filed away in physical folders. Now this can all be automated – with a digital document management system, which automates and digitizes every document, from scanning through to archiving.
Establish a stable and crisis-proof system for digital document management with SharePoint solutions. With Microsoft 365, you already have the basis for your DMS system: SharePoint. d.velop for Microsoft 365 expands on this, creating simple and smart workflows according to best practices.
Overview of all information
Time saving due to speedy searching
Efficiency in daily work
The core benefits of your Microsoft SharePoint based document management strategy:
- Use your Microsoft 365 platform to map innovative DMS functions
- and digital folders (e.g. SharePoint personnel files) in your SharePoint document management system. Access up-to-date information on your customers in every application at any time.
- Standardize processes and file system structures while adding transparency.
- Save time rolling out your DMS with standardized solutions.
- Map your own use cases with ease using best practices and templates based on successful projects.
- Keep users happy and on task because the application is integrated into the existing solution.
Core functions of d.velop SharePoint document management for Microsoft 365
- Quick Actions: Configurable access to useful SharePoint functions and workflows.
- Intuitive Navigation: User-friendly navigation provides users with all the information they need at a glance.
- User voting system: Feedback area to request and rate new features.
- Speedy searching: Integrated quick search to directly access more SharePoint content.
- Preview: Preview SharePoint content with edit-in-browser function for all Office formats.
- Meta information: Overview and automated inheritance of metadata.
Reasons for document management with SharePoint and Microsoft 365
Useful content around document management in SharePoint
Two of the main challenges organisations face are that users find SharePoint difficult to use and that SharePoint is an isolated platform which has no native connectivity to key business applications. Join the webinar to find out how d.velop for Microsoft 365 helps to overcome the hurdles organisations face when trying to drive digital transformation with SharePoint.
Learn in this white paper how integrated content services can be used to implement seamless, end-to-end digital solutions in SharePoint / Microsoft 365.
Learn in the webinar what digital contract management with Microsoft 365 looks like and how you can benefit. Look forward to a live demo of the solution. Afterwards you can test-drive the solution and convince yourself.
Organisations using both applications as key success factors will benefit even more from their investment into them. Time to connect information silos!
TECE digitalizes document-based processes using SharePoint/Microsoft 365
“SharePoint/Microsoft 365 gives us a powerful platform for information management. d.velop for Microsoft 365 enables us to connect this platform with SAP ERP and Salesforce, achieve full transparency over our documents and business processes and ensure legally compliant filing.”
Reinhard Wiggers | Head of Processes and Systems TECE
Integrate Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online into leading applications
d.velop for Microsoft 365 DMS with SharePoint integrates seamlessly into leading applications. This increases user acceptance, because all users are still working in their usual program environments.
And everyone always has access to the latest information and data at all times!
Which leading applications do you use?
Integration with Outlook & Office
Integration with Dynamics 365
Integration with SAP ERP
Integration with Salesforce
Document management with d.velop for Microsoft 365 combined with Dynamics 365, Teams and SharePoint
In this session, we will show you how information silos can be easily broken down.
So that employees get the right 360° view of the relevant information directly in their leading application (e.g. F&O, Teams, Outlook) and therefore are able to work effectively.
Would you like to learn more about digital document management for Microsoft 365?
- Select a time – Select a date and time for your personal live demo. We’ll then send you an invitation to join us via Microsoft Teams.
- Tell us what you need – Next, tell us about your requirements. What challenges are you facing? Which d.velop solutions would you like to see?
- Your live demo – We’ll set you up with the right expert for your live demo based on your specific requirements. If we’re not quite sure who that might be, we’ll get in touch in advance to clarify the final details. Our expert will talk you through everything. You’ll get to see exactly how it all works right before your eyes.