Provide your employees with exactly the information they need
So that they can efficiently handle their Salesforce-driven business processes on a daily basis.
No more switching between applications to work with documents from various sources such as Salesforce, ERP, SharePoint, File Shares, Outlook, Office, and Teams. All the required information is conveniently available by accessing it in your preferred application.
- Provide Salesforce users with critical business documents originating outside of Salesforce in the right process context.
- Enable Salesforce-driven business processes by effortlessly connecting people with the information they need, regardless of the content’s origin.
- Utilize retention policies to securely store your Salesforce documents. Overcome organizational and technical boundaries to ensure information is available where it’s needed.
- Establish a central, strategic hub for information and collaboration.
- Harness SharePoint’s archive management capabilities.
Your central hub for business process-related information.
Seamlessly integrate d.velop documents for Microsoft 365 products into your leading applications.
The benefits of a Microsoft SharePoint – Salesforce integration for you
Increase employee satisfaction
- Instantly access process-relevant information without wasting time searching or switching between applications.
- Easily navigable structure organized around familiar topics and processes such as customers, suppliers, leads, sales opportunities, cases, orders and projects.
- Leverage SharePoint’s collaboration and document management features directly within Salesforce.
- Connect individuals with relevant information across all your Salesforce-driven business processes, regardless of their origin.
- Make Salesforce content available in SharePoint, Outlook, and Teams for users who do not use Salesforce.
- Utilize SharePoint to manage and retain all critical Salesforce content. Another ECM system is no longer necessary.
- Significantly save time in content management, storage, editing, sharing, and searching.
- Streamline and automate business processes by leveraging workflow solutions available for both SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Compliance with regulations and standards such as tax regulations, GDPR and ISO.
- Automatic archiving of Salesforce incoming and outgoing documents.
- SharePoint as a central point for Information Governance and Records Management.
Automated document recognition – discover it in your personal demo
You want to see automated document recognition live? Just fill out the form and request a software demo.