Intelligent Document Management and Collaboration for D365
- Business critical documents and information are available in D365, but also in other key business applications
- Users who work in D365 all day have no direct access to related documents outside D365
- The result: users scramble to put together the information they need to conduct their daily business. Where is it? D365? Other LOB applications? Outlook? File server? Paper?
- Business processes are interrupted because users have to switch between applications.
- Ad-hoc, simple collaboration at a document level isn’t available.
How do I fully leverage Dynamics 365 as part of my digital transformation strategy?
- You have a world-class ERP and CRM platform in place. It is critical to your organisation.
But how do you ensure that you can integrate D365 into an organisation-wide digital transformation and automation strategy?
- You need to ensure that compliance needs for your business documents are met.
- You need to ensure high level of usability for your transformation strategy to be successful.
- How do you bring unstructured information from various sources in to the context of structured data in D365?
- Dynamics 365 rudimentary out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft 365 is no basis for intelligent document and content management
Connect people with all relevant information to help them excel in their D365-driven business processes every day.
- Get significantly faster access to the necessary documents for the task at hand
- Save time by not needlessly switching between business applications to find information
- Improve the automation of your day-to-day business
Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Free up time for value added tasks
- Simplify the handling of content in information-driven processes
- Deliver the right information using document management and collaboration functionality directly in D365
Drive Business Excellence
- Enable seamless business processes unconstrained by the typical boundaries imposed by information silos
- Focus on work that really delivers value by eliminating cumbersome tasks
- Improve collaboration and provide outstanding visibility on business-critical information
Achieve Your Strategic Goals
- Improve customer experience with an outstanding level of responsiveness
- Unlock more ROI from existing key business applications and reach a higher level of adoption
- Reduce costs as no D365 license needed for users to access D365 documents
- Implement strong information governance with a strategic place for documents to comply with regulations & standards
- Logical 360° view on critical information that you need within your D365 business process context, such as
- customers, suppliers and employees
- sales and purchase orders
- projects, products and contracts
- Easy-to understand navigation that unifies content in relation to the right business context
- Provide a consistent user experience by standardising access to content through consistent terminology and navigation (file plan structure).
- Effortless classification of content
- Metadata is automatically applied from the D365 business context where the document was dropped
- Document types (= content types) are determined automatically from the context
- Deliver the relevant information to the right page or form in D365
- Make document management and collaboration functionality directly available to D365 users
- Provide access to D365 content in SharePoint for non-D365 users from within
- Outlook, Office and Teams
- Other business applications
- Automatic consolidation of documents from different key business applications to break down information silos
- Bring together structured and unstructured content belonging to the same business process or task in one view irrespective of its origin
- D365, SharePoint, Outlook, Office, scanned documents, file share, other business applications
- Manage all business-critical content in SharePoint as your strategic point for information management and governance
Webinar – Your One Stop Shop for Information for Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
Are you familiar with the following pain points with SharePoint?
- Chaotic information architecture and SharePoint sprawl.
- Insufficient level of user acceptance.
- Content in SharePoint is isolated from information other systems of record, creating information silos.
- Lack of integration into Office, Outlook, ERP, …