Intelligent Document Management and Collaboration for D365
- Business critical documents and information are available in D365, but also in other key business applications
- Users who work in D365 all day have no direct access to related documents outside D365
- The result: users scramble to put together the information they need to conduct their daily business. Where is it? D365? Other LOB applications? Outlook? File server? Paper?
- Business processes are interrupted because users have to switch between applications.
- Ad-hoc, simple collaboration at a document level isn’t available.
How do I fully leverage Dynamics 365 as part of my digital transformation strategy?
- You have a world-class ERP and CRM platform in place. It is critical to your organisation.
But how do you ensure that you can integrate D365 into an organisation-wide digital transformation and automation strategy?
- You need to ensure that compliance needs for your business documents are met.
- You need to ensure high level of usability for your transformation strategy to be successful.
- How do you bring unstructured information from various sources in to the context of structured data in D365?
- Dynamics 365 rudimentary out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft 365 is no basis for intelligent document and content management
Connect people with all relevant information to help them excel in their D365-driven business processes every day.
d.velop connect for Microsoft Dynamics
Do you want to know more about the possibilities of Microsoft Dynamics?
Start by finding out how to begin with your company-wide information center – integrated, secure, simple and intuitive.
Without the right support tools, it can be very difficult to find all the information that a company knows about a customer. Bring time-consuming searches to an end with d.velop connect for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Enhance customer engagement!
Or would you rather know how to integrate your data with CRM systems? Access and view archived data within its actual context – directly from Dynamics CRM.
- Get significantly faster access to the necessary documents for the task at hand
- Save time by not needlessly switching between business applications to find information
- Improve the automation of your day-to-day business
Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Free up time for value added tasks
- Simplify the handling of content in information-driven processes
- Deliver the right information using document management and collaboration functionality directly in D365
Drive Business Excellence
- Enable seamless business processes unconstrained by the typical boundaries imposed by information silos
- Focus on work that really delivers value by eliminating cumbersome tasks
- Improve collaboration and provide outstanding visibility on business-critical information
Achieve Your Strategic Goals
- Improve customer experience with an outstanding level of responsiveness
- Unlock more ROI from existing key business applications and reach a higher level of adoption
- Reduce costs as no D365 license needed for users to access D365 documents
- Implement strong information governance with a strategic place for documents to comply with regulations & standards
- Logical 360° view on critical information that you need within your D365 business process context, such as
- customers, suppliers and employees
- sales and purchase orders
- projects, products and contracts
- Easy-to understand navigation that unifies content in relation to the right business context
- Provide a consistent user experience by standardising access to content through consistent terminology and navigation (file plan structure).
- Effortless classification of content
- Metadata is automatically applied from the D365 business context where the document was dropped
- Document types (= content types) are determined automatically from the context
- Deliver the relevant information to the right page or form in D365
- Make document management and collaboration functionality directly available to D365 users
- Provide access to D365 content in SharePoint for non-D365 users from within
- Outlook, Office and Teams
- Other business applications
- Automatic consolidation of documents from different key business applications to break down information silos
- Bring together structured and unstructured content belonging to the same business process or task in one view irrespective of its origin
- D365, SharePoint, Outlook, Office, scanned documents, file share, other business applications
- Manage all business-critical content in SharePoint as your strategic point for information management and governance
Webinar – Your One Stop Shop for Information for Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
Are you familiar with the following pain points with SharePoint?
- Chaotic information architecture and SharePoint sprawl.
- Insufficient level of user acceptance.
- Content in SharePoint is isolated from information other systems of record, creating information silos.
- Lack of integration into Office, Outlook, ERP, …